New Student Referral Incentive Program
Thank you for referring new students and families to St. Eugene School!
New Student Referral Incentive Program Description and Procedures
- The New Student Referral Incentive Program awards a referring St. Eugene School family with a $750 tuition credit for each new family that is referred to and actually enrolls in and attends St. Eugene School for grades 4K - 8. A $375 tuition credit will be given for each new family that is referred to and actually enrolls in and attends St. Eugene School for grade 3K.
- The tuition credit will be awarded only during the new family’s first year at St. Eugene School.
- Referred students must be enrolled at the beginning of the school year for the referring family to receive the full tuition credit. If a referred student begins mid-year, the tuition credit will be pro-rated.
- Families who pay by automatic withdrawal will receive a credit to their account.
- Families who pay their tuition in full before the school year begins will receive an incentive award check.
- An online referral form must be received by the Principal prior to the reward distribution.
- Failure to turn in a completed referral form will make the referring family ineligible for the tuition credit.
- If more than one family submits a referral form, at the Principal’s discretion, the tuition credit will be awarded to the first family who submits the form or the tuition credit will be split between the referring families.
The Student Referral Program is subject to review and modification. Interpretation of program parameters will be at the discretion of the Principal.