New Student Referral Incentive Program
Thank you for referring new students and families to St. Eugene School!
New Student Referral Incentive Program Description and Procedures
- The New Student Referral Incentive Program awards a referring St. Eugene School family with a $750 tuition credit for each new family that is referred to and actually enrolls in and attends St. Eugene School.
- The referral program is for parents or guardians who are paying tuition for newly enrolled students (K4 through grade 8) attending St. Eugene School at the time of credit distribution.
- Referred students must be enrolled at the beginning of a semester for the referring family to receive their first distribution. (If a referred student begins mid-year, the referral award distribution will be pro-rated.)
- Families who pay by automatic withdrawal or invoice will receive a credit to their account.
- Families who pay their tuition in full before the school year begins will receive an incentive award check.
- A signed New Student Referral Incentive Program form or online referral submission form must be on file at the Principal’s Office prior to the reward distribution.
- Failure to turn in a completed Referral Incentive Program form will make the referring family ineligible for the reward.
- If more than one family submits a form, the tuition credit will be awarded to the first family who submits the form.
- Incentive award consideration is limited to the referral of brand new students enrolling in SES and does not apply to students returning to SES.
The Student Referral Program is subject to review and modification. Interpretation of program parameters will be at the discretion of the Principal.